Conflict Management Assignment Help
Conflict management is the process of resolving disputes. It involves recognizing, dealing and sensibly handling of misunderstandings. Companies usually implement conflict management to make sure that there is effective communication, and effective problem solving and negotiation skills. Get to submit an impressive and excellent quality assignment by availing of our conflict management assignment help. Our assignment experts are the perfect people to help you secure top grades.
Merits and demerits of managing conflicts at work
Our conflict resolution help experts have highlighted the hassles and benefits of conflict management below:
Time is one of the primary resource which is scarce in case of conflict management. It takes significant time to create and implement a conflict management plan. This time could have been used by the company to engage in some other more productive work.
Our conflict management assignment help team outlines productivity as one of the advantages of conflict resolution. Although spending time formulating resolution strategies affects productivity, in the long run creating a conducive environment for employees, work in the best interest of the firm.
Conflicts come in different sizes and shapes. There is no common formula used to identify conflict situations. Forcing the same strategy in every conflict situation can lead to difficulties. It is recommended that companies have multiple strategies for various conflicts.
Conflict Management strategies
When writing a conflict resolution essay, you should ensure that it reflects your knowledge and understanding of the topic. We advise that you take conflict management assignment help from us if you are facing challenges with your homework.
Here are 5 strategies of conflict management followed by most firms:
This strategy gives the opposite side of what the situation wants. The accommodating strategy is usually used when one of the parties involved in the conflict perceives the issue as a minor thing and is willing to settle for peace.
- It overlooks less important situations and protect more important interests
- It offers the parties to get an opportunity to view the situation from another angle
- Accommodating your opponent can lead to he/she taking advantage of your kindness
- It demoralizes and lowers your confidence. You may not be able to respond aggressively to negative situations in the future.
Our conflict management experts define avoiding strategy as seeking to put off the situation indefinitely. It involves resolving the conflict without any confrontation. People who often take up this strategy are often considered to have low-self-esteem or have low ranking in the office. Some of the pros and cons of this strategy include:
- If you do not want to engage in an aggressive confrontation, you can delay your response or choose not to react until you are in more favorable position.
- Avoiding a conflict can save you from stress
- You get to focus your time on more important and urgent issues instead
- Avoiding strategy gives you time to collect information and prepare a solid response to your opponent
- Avoiding a situation can weaken and negatively affect your position
- Parties that expect you to respond to the confrontation will not be happy with you
Collaborating involves coming up with a solution that is acceptable to both parties. Though it is useful, collaboration is never appropriate for conflicts in some cases. Mentioned below are some of the cons and prose of collaborating as highlighted by our experts:
- This strategy can win respect and mutual trust
- Collaborating can actually solve the problem
- It can earn you the credit of being a good negotiator
- It is extremely difficult to convince all parties to commit to a mutually acceptable solution
- It requires more effort and time than the other strategies. As a result, it will not work if an immediate solution or fast response is required.
Just like the name suggests, compromising strategy involves all parties involved in the conflict giving up elements of their interests in order to reach and agreeable or acceptable solution. This strategy is usually employed by companies during negotiations with other firms.
- Compromising strategy makes the resolution process faster
- It provides a temporary solution while the parties are still looking for a win-win situation
- Compromising lowers the level of stress and tension that comes from conflict
- Convincing both parties to be satisfied with a solution is not easy
- Compromising may lead to loss of trust in the long run
- It requires a thorough analysis of the situation to come up with an effective solution.
According to our conflict resolution assignment help, competing strategy is a method that operates a zero-sum game. In this method, one party has to win while the other loses. Competing strategy is very effective in emergency situations where the number of conflicts are minimal. Mentioned below are some of the cons and cons of competing strategy:
- Quick solution to conflict
- It raises the self-esteem of the crew when the firm’s response to an aggressive behavior pays off
- It can negatively impact your relationship with the opponent
- It can force your opponent to respond aggressively and angrily even if they had no intention of doing so
- Competing can be exhausting. A lot of energy is required to implement the method.
Are you finding your conflict resolution assignment a daunting task? Get instant help from our conflict management assignment help team.
Conflict management steps
Try to address a conflict immediately you are aware of it. Do not allow the situation to grow or persist to a point it cannot be controlled.
- Detect the level of importance
Find out the level of importance of the situation. Engage both parties in an interview to detect if there is a major disagreement or an unimportant one. This will help you know how to approach the situation.
In this stage, hold a private discussion with each party to determine the root cause of the problem. Do not be biased. Evaluate the story of both sides separately and decide the cause of the problem.
- Data Analysis
Analyze the information you have collected from the discussion and come up with what you perceive to be a fair resolution. Also, you can get recommendations and advices from third parties whose opinion you highly regard.
- Resolve the Conflict
Bring the parties in conflict together for a discussion and present your resolution to them. Explain to them why you have chosen the solution. Also, inform them of what they stand to gain if they settle the disagreement with the idea on the table.
You can obtain a more detailed paper on the steps of conflict resolution by seeking the help of our conflict management assignment experts. Our service caters to conflict management research paper, thesis, essay and any other assignment on this discipline.
Why you should choose Eduassignmenthelper.com to help you write your conflict management assignments
Edu Assignment Helper is a renowned provider of professional conflict resolution assignment help. For many years now, we have been at the service of human resource and management students who need help with their custom essay, dissertation, thesis, case studies, research, etc. Place your order with us today and get to submit top quality papers that are worthy of excellent grades.
Moreover, availing of our conflict resolution homework help comes with a plethora of benefits. Here are some of the freebies available to our clients:
- A myriad of free assignment samples
You can readily get numerous free assignment samples on conflict management. These examples have been prepared by our proficient and adept experts. They meet the highest standards of writing followed by prestigious academic institutions. The samples available on our website are free of any cost. Feel free to use them for your revision and improve your knowledge of conflict management.
- Top quality papers
We have hired the best experts in the business to assist our students. Getting conflict management assignment help from us guarantees you of perfectly drafted and customized write-ups. Our academic writers are highly knowledgeable and experienced. They follow all your instructions and produce precisely what you need.
- Delivery on time
Do not be stressed by your pending assignment deadline. Get first-class conflict management homework help from Edu Assignment Helper and have your papers prepared within your deadline. We never exaggerate or make promises we cannot keep. Our experts strive to ensure that a tailor-made solution is sent to you within the mutually agreed deadline.
- Economical rate and amazing discounts
Our prices are tailor-made for the budget of a student. Regardless of your economic background, you can have your assignment solved by our remarkable experts. Our low rates do not mean that we compromise on the quality of the solutions. We have found a way of providing a perfect mix of quality and affordability. Our main priority is the complete satisfaction of our clients. We draw our motivation from contributing to the success of the future of society. Moreover, we also have exciting discounts and offers for students who avail our services repeatedly.
- Round the clock customer support service
We are at your service 24×7, ready to help you with your assignment and answer all your queries. Get in touch with our customer support team in real-time via our live chat facility, or drop them an email at [email protected].